It is easy to get to Iceland from either Europe or North America. There are direct flights from Minneapolis, Denver, New York, Washington DC, Boston, Toronto in Canada, Amsterdam, various cities in Germany, Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm, Oslo, and numerous other cities.
Reykjavik is only a three hour flight from London, Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm. Every week during the summer months there are direct flights to Iceland from over 30 cities in Europe and 5-6 locations in North America.
Among the airlines offering flights to Iceland from Europe are:
- wow air – From: Alicante, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Düsseldorf, Krakow, London, Lyon, Milan, Paris, Salzburg, Stuttgart, Vilnius, Warsaw, and Zurich.
- Icelandair – From: London, Glasgow, Copenhagen, Manchester, Oslo, Paris, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Alicante, Barcelona, Bergen, Berlin, Billund, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Stavanger, and St. Petersburg.
- easyjet – From: Basel, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Geneva, London, and Manchester.
- Germanwings – From: Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Stuttgart, and Vienna.
- Other airlines flying during the summer from Europe are: SAS (Oslo), Norwegian (Oslo), Airberlin, Primera Air (Billund, Alicante), Vueling (Barcelona, Rome), NIKI Lutftfahrt, Austrian Airlines (Vienna), Transavia (Paris), Lufthansa (Frankfurt, Munchen), Atlantic Airways (Copenhagen, Bergen, The Faroe Islands), Greenland Express (Denmark, Greenland), and Air Greenland (Greenland).
Icelandair, Delta Airlines and WOW air offer regular flights from an increasing list of cities in USA and Canada.